|Free daily mountain ascent and descent|
The Merano Plus Card offers you a lot: enjoy the views over Merano and environs when walking and hiking on the Gruppo Tessa along the beautiful Merano High Route up to the Hirzer hiking area in the Passirio Valley. Go high up to Merano 2000, the Avelengo Plateau and the fantastic Monte San Viglio. Here you can get on the cable car for free in April and May 2013:
- on the chair lift (Lagundo-Velloi)
- on the cable basket lift (Velloi-Merano High Route)
- on the new mountain ropeway Merano 2000 (in May and June 2013 only)
- on the Falzeben orbital cable car (in May and June 2013 only)
- on the panoramic chair lift to and from Tirolo.