Enjoy more than 86 all-inclusive services at Hotel Irma in Merano/Meran.
Culinary delights all day long
- Relax and unwind: it doesn’t matter at what time you arrive at Meisters Hotel Irma in Merano/Meran – you will be welcomed by the warm and friendly staff and feel right at home. In the morning, we invite you to a panorama breakfast on the terrace, at lunchtime you can choose from a healthy buffet, or if you feel like it, why not enjoy home-made cakes and traditional elder juice – or even a cheeky glass of prosecco!
- Choose from a substantial breakfast until 11 am! Taste delicious coffee and listen to the singing of the birds on the breakfast terrace at Hotel Irma in Merano/Meran.
- Have a first small breakfast for early birds at the pool and enjoy a good cup of coffee and the morning paper between 7 am and 10 am.
- Thanks to the warm climate, you can have breakfast outdoors on 195 days of the year. Healthy lunchtime buffet
- Enjoy a healthy lunchtime snack at Hotel Irma and choose from two soups, nice salads and starters, organically produced bread and homemade apple porridge, from 12:30 to 14:00.
- Taste fresh cakes in the afternoon as well as fruit pies and home-made warm strudel, from 15:00 to 17:00.
- Take your pick from the healthy buffet featuring refreshing lemonade and mint water as well as tasty apples from South Tyrol.
- Get ready for culinary surprises such as sorbet served at the pool.
- You will be delighted by traditional food on our Alpine hut or even take a picnic on a guided hike.
- On Saturdays we host prosecco welcomes with snacks as well as presenting information about our program and excursions.
- Sign up for cooking lessons or watch in the kitchen how our staff prepare your delicious aperitif, or discover great new wines during wine tastings – all included in the room rates at Hotel Irma in Merano/Meran.
- Our kitchen staff prepared delightful food accompanied by excellent wines, from 19:00 every day.
- Enjoy 5-course gourmet dinners (with a choice of 25 changing dishes every day) and take your pick from a rich salad and starter buffet, good soups, Italian pasta dishes and tasty meat, fish and vegetarian dishes.
- Try out more than 45 different cheeses from the entire world during the cheese buffet.
- Choose from a wide range of traditional regional dishes.
- Go for fresh fish and organically produced meat from the bbq.
- Gluten-free and lactose-free food on request.
Bathing and sauna area
Visit our excellent wellness facilities, available only for hotel guests. Irma bathing facilities
(Open 7:00 to 19:00, saunas 13:00 to 19:00)
- indoor freshwater pool at the fireplace, 29° C
- seawater adventure pool with outdoor access, 32° C
- spacious freshwater outdoor pool, 25°C, May to October
- brine bath with underwater sounds, 36°C
- Kneipp indoor and outdoor pool
- killer pool, 12° C
- water beds & relaxation pool
- chimney room with a quiet relaxation area and enough divan beds for all guests
- spacious outdoor tanning lawns
- tepidarium, 39° C with panoramic views
- camomile grotto, 42° C
- Ottoman steam bath, 45° C
- laconium, 65° C
- Finnish bio sauna, 75° C
- new Finnish outdoor sauna, 90° C
- seraglio bath, 50° C
- ice grotto and massage showers
- a bathing basket with bathing robe, towel and slippers is available on your room
- spacious changing rooms with hairdryer while rooms are unavailable
New: Complete cycling service
- secure bicycle storage room
- repair tools available at reception
New: Merano/Meran Plus Card
Enjoy free and unlimited use of public transport:
- all regional trains in South Tyrol all the way to Trento/Trient
- all city and regional buses in South Tyrol
- one return cable car ride per day for the cable cars at Merano/Meran 2000, Falzeben, Aschbach, Vellau, Vigiljoch, Renon/Ritten, Verano/Vöran, Meranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien and Meltina/Mölten
- Renon/Ritten and Mendola/Mendel cable cars
- return ride with the PostAuto shuttle from Males/Mals to Zernez
- free access to almost all museums in South Tyrol
- daily bus transfer to the most beautiful hiking destinations
- 2 guided hikes and walks per week with the Meister family and a hiking guide
- hiking library at reception offering a range of hiking books and maps
- on request we will print your itineraries and provide you with maps for your hikes
- cardio area fitted with Life Fitness facilities (treadmill, cross trainer, ergometer)
- daily water gymnastics
Irma Kids Club
- during vacation time kids club in the mornings with kids activities
- kids’ bathing robes, slippers and water wings
Irma cultural program:
- cultural events on Mondays and Tuesdays at Hotel Irma in Merano/Meran, with a number of concerts and literary events, at 21:00.
- the relaxing lawns are ideal for mediation accompanied by soothing sounds
- guided city tours, excursions and day trip (small surcharge might be required)
Irma vacation program:
- daily updated morning leaflet featuring hiking, wellness and culture tips
- vintage bus rides
- wide choice of board games
- consistent rates guaranteed
- no last-minute offers (unfair for our regular guests)
- invite your friends to the hotel: breakfast EUR 22, cake buffet EUR 8.50, dinner EUR 54
- clean air in South Tyrol
- tasty apples on your room and in the hotel
- excellent service and hospitality
- a vast library offering a good choice of books, audio books and magazines
- quick, friendly service provided by the 45 members of staff at Hotel Irma
- a spacious, relaxing 18,000 m² park with tanning lawn
- new healthy beds with luxury mattresses and special cushions
- privacy - no external guests are allowed in the hotel and the restaurant is for hotel guests only
- the delightful rose garden featuring more than 1,200 roses
- fresh sheets every night
- daily goodnight stories
- overnight shoe cleaning
- Irma spa collection featuring hair and shower gel, body lotions and soap
- courtesy surprises such as ice-cooled refreshment towels at the pool
- a free introductory hand massage or back massage in the garden
- various sun lotions, body lotions and after sun lotions to try out
- sunglasses cleaning service at the pool
- two brand-new iPads for your use
- high-speed Internet access in the room and lounge (EUR 8 flat rate)
- individually adjustable air conditioning on your room
- refreshing water fog on the bar terrace and in the winter garden